The book explains all the reasons we are overweight and how to combat the problem. Jorge discusses in detail about all the foods that contain hidden sugar and carbs, like milk, juices, and most processed foods. the book also explains in detail how sugar and carbs affect your health and specifically your digestive track.
There are many testimonials with photos (before and after) included to inspire you to take the diet plunge. The book includes a 2 week menu to follow for optimum results, that you can follow to the letter or mix and match within the same category.
- The book has a section with 25+ recipes to try for variety.
- Easy to follow plan.
- A very healthy way to eat
- Recommends regular, easy to find foods.
- Can lose up to 14 pounds in 14 days. Good incentive.
- No special food to purchase.
- Includes a section on exercise. Which will help with the quick weight loss.
- Very similar to Atkins and South Beach diet.
- A large amount of weight loss may be hard to attain.
- Very limiting with not much variety.
This book recommends strongly to take probiotics to help clean out your digestive track, suggesting that is the culprit, getting rid of excess waste.
All in all I think that this form of eating is good for you, because you are basically eating whole natural foods with very little sugar and carbs and no processed foods. I just wish someone would invent a no carb ice cream. I know there is a low-carb version, but I haven’t seen a no carb version.
If you have any questions about fasting or dieting, or any helpful information, I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment below, and I’ll be sure to answer you and thank you.Deanna