I’m sure all of us would like to lose weight as fast as possible. Unfortunately the weight seems to go on quickly and comes off very slowly. This article will give you some rapid weight loss tips for women. And hopefully they will get you started on a successful weight loss journey.
- Eliminate all processed foods. Any food that has a nutritional label, ingredients that you can’t spell or pronounce is a processed food.
- Cut out the alcoholic beverages. All alcoholic beverages have many, many calories, plus when you drinks you lose your will-power and start eating foods that you shouldn’t. Plus alcoholic beverages are very dehydrating.
- Add some fiber to your diet. It will fill you up and help your digestive track work better. Glucomannan is a supplement to help make you feel full and help you cut back on the amount you consume.
- Get rid of bloat by eating water-based vegetables. Here is a partial list of low-carb vegetables to eat.
5. Eat potassium- rich fruit like bananas and oranges , they are some of the best. Fruit is very satisfying due to their sweetness,. but you will have to be careful not to eat too much fruit because fruit has a lot of calories and sugar.
But it’s also loaded with fiber. Definitely stay away from fruit juices. Most juices are loaded with sugar and very little fiber.
Juice becomes liquid sugar without any fiber and is instantly absorbed into your blood stream causing a spike in your insulin which will cause weight gain.
6. Water, water everywhere. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It will fill you up and help curb cravings. Also drink a glass of water 1/2 hour before meals to help fill you up so you won’t overeat.
7 Protein Power Make sure you eat enough protein everyday. Protein is very important in maintaining the functions of the body.
Proteins are needed to repair and build muscles, make antibodies and carry oxygen to all of our cells. Protein is also a major source of energy.
The benefits of eating protein are many. Helps with increasing muscle mass and helps with weight loss.
Here are some delicious food high in protein.
Nuts and seeds
Proteins helps to boost metabolism and you will stay full longer with less cravings.
Sugar and starch stimulate secretion of insulin, but when you lower insulin your kidneys release sodium and water which will reduce bloat.
Just think, you could lose up to 10-12 pounds in the first week. And you will see good weight loss as you continue to follow this plan.
Oh, and don’t forget exercise, start slowly and increase it weekly and that will help to increase your rapid weight loss and your overall well-being.
If you do some of these steps, you will see results. If you do all of these steps you will enjoy the benefits of fast weight loss. It will take self-discipline in the beginning, but will be well worth the work involved. Plus the added bonus of doing all you can to keep yourself as healthy as possible.
If you have had bad eating habits, it will take a concerted effort to change, but think of how much better you will feel.
I wish you much success in your weight loss journey and If you found this article helpful, please comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible, Thanks, Deanna.